Wednesday, March 28, 2007

sending out many thanks to my rockin' pal

What an awesome surprise to find on my doorstep! My pal sent me a really thoughtful package of goodies.
When I filled out my questionnaire, I made a shocking confession:

I've never knit with Cascade 220

Well, that's about to change. Pally sent me two skeins of the most beautiful heather greenish blue Cascade 220.

She's also fueling my caffeine addiction with some Green Mountain Coffee in the Vermont Country Blend. I love Green Mountain Coffee, and it's very hard to find here in the Midwest, and I've never tried this blend before. Awesome. There are also some yummy Ghirardelli dark chocolates in the perfect serving size, some super sassy cat postcards.

What's inside the little aqua box, you might ask?


These really cool knitting-themed magnets. I have a sneaking suspicion that she may have made them herself. Macro photos of knitting cut into circles are put behind glass disks with magnets on the back. I immediately put them up on my fridge!

Thanks, pal. You rock.

2 comments:

Alison said...

If your pal made those magnets she's a genius! Now she knows who she is, so after the reveal can she reveal if she sells these? Beautiful package.

Jodi said...

Wouldn't those be great in an etsy shop?