Monday, March 26, 2007

Package in a Bottle

prge gift in bottle 2Yes, that's right, you are looking at a soda bottle! Is that not the cutest thing ever? My pal is definitely the most clever. :) Inside the bottle was EZ's Knitter's Almanac (YAY!), Ruby Sapphire superwash sock yarn in Trudi, Caramel filled Hershey's kisses, some cute mini-nail files (which got hidden in the picture), awesome stitch markers, a keychain, a pencil topper and sunflower seeds. :) My garden will be pretty this year.

Even the little card was cute! And the ribbon was all turquoisey and brown, which I have a thing for right now. Everything in the package was great! There is 550yds of the sock yarn, that's enough for some knee-higs for me! You can't really see the colors well in this pic, I'll have to take a better one. It's a dark tealy and purple combo.

prge package 3

3 comments:

Barb said...

I snuck a peek at Ruby Sapphire, GORGEOUS yarns, there are some beauiful and fun colorways over there, thanks for linking that :)

Obsidian Kitten said...

that's so cool!

hey, how'd the yarn get in the bottle...? lol

Shadkitty said...

I guess you'll have to ask my pal! :D