Thursday, March 22, 2007

Better a Late Punk...

I'm all about the anarchy. (As in, better late than never?)

I've been a huge slacker lately but I wanted to finally drop in and say hi. Even though I haven't posted here yet I've been in contact with both my secret pal and secret pallee (oh, you know what I mean) and I'm so excited.

Also, I read all the posts and I can't *believe* all the cool punk stuff y'all made. Holy cow.

So (even though the contest is so totally over) by way of introduction I'll share a few humble punk things I've made.

Skully wristwarmers using Jolly Roger chart here. (Sorry, I only have a link for that one; the chart for the one on the left is gone from her site.)


Kittyville Hat and Kittyvillesque Wristwarmers (my uber-simple pattern, which I'll send you if you just email me at sohopixieATtdsDOTnet).


Skully washcloth. (No, I didn't make the eyeball.)
Very punk ~ you know, it's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. (Then there's blood...)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What we say here in the ER is it is all fun and games til someone loses an eye then it is just fun.