Monday, March 5, 2007

i dunno how punk....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
but it was my punk'est attempt (it was also my first attempt w/intarsia & a chart) and well... lets just say there were a few flaws...

except when your friend sends you a picture like THIS... (which i just got btw) cause all you see is perfect lil gorgeous baby wearing something YOU MADE
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

so it may not be the PUNKEST thing... but to me... it's the freakin COOLEST! hahah
have a great day everyone!

7 comments:

sunneshine said...

Its awesome! And that baby is SO cute in your hat!!

Shannon H. said...

That totally rocks! Who cares about the mistakes (hey. those "mistakes" make it that more punk!). It is so cute on the baby!

Zenknitter LesleyD said...

ADORABLE!!! The hat soooo Rocks!!! That is soooo PUNK!! It goes against the norm, unique and shocking to the blue wigs. Hell yeah!!!

Stephermay said...

Yay for punk babies. Have you seen the "Baby's First Tattoo" sweater in SnB Nation? I'm so making that for my kid. When I get around to having one...

MsFortuknit said...

incredible!

Alison said...

That is great! Have you thought about the L'il Devil Hat? I made that for my granddaughter to wear to Goth Week in Whitby.It has horns & devil tails for chin ties!

Obsidian Kitten said...

fantastic!!!

how cool.