Sunday, April 22, 2007

Second package for me!!!


And this lovely package came from my PRGE pal - the lovely, talented, and very smart Kate of I'm a crafty girl. She just graduated from college so I figure she is pretty smart. I already know what I am gonna knit with the Koigu - a pair of socks for little Nicholas. I'll take a picture of the little one in his new socks when they get done. Then there is the Sugar'N Cream cotton yarn in Hot Blue and Grape. More dishcloths for me. I think I might make that Ballband Dishcloth from Mason-Dixon Knitting. I keep meaning to but just haven't gotten around to it. Then there is the Tofutsies sock yarn. Very pretty. And last but not least - Knitting On the Road by Nancy Bush. Big hugs to Kate!!!

This arrived at the perfect time - yesterday. It was pretty crappy weather wise here in Hillsboro and I had lost my voice. Plus today is my 2nd wedding anniversary. Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Obsidian Kitten said...

sugar'n'creme rocks my world! lol

my SP got me that book, too--it is SOOO good!