Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My 2nd package!!!!!


Yahoo!!! What a surprise!!! I already got my second package!!! AND she threw in an extra birthday surprise. It is soooooo nice!!! She sent me Lego fun snacks, Hershey's kisses--- YUM!!! Cute little candles!!! And some skull stitch markers that are in the York Mint tin, I didn't take a picture of them, because I thought it was candy, until my daughter wanted some and we opened it to find some cute stitch markers!! AND a knit kit for lacy lace up gauntlets with hand painted yarn ( all in a cute balloon box!). AND more still... hemp yarn and a pattern from Knitty for an Eiffel sweater!!! Very Cute!!!! One more thing.... pirate bandages!!! Everything is GREAT!!!! My pal is AWESOME!!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

So glad you like evrything!! I thought the girls would like the Lego snacks...Happy Birthday month Pal!!

Shadkitty said...

That is freaking AWESOME!!!