Thursday, April 5, 2007

kurt 1967-1994

i just wanted to post this, cuz nirvana kicks ass, and kurt died in 1994 on this day. He means alot to me, maybe some of u out there feel the same.....Here is a coupleof quotes from kurt.... “Punk is musical freedom. Its saying doing and playing what u want. In websters terms, nirvana means freedom from pain, suffering, and the external world, and thats pretty close to my definition of punk rock” “I’d rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not”. The last one means alot to me, its taken me awhile to realize that i should just say, "f*** the poeple who dont like me in my family, they were always so rude, screw them". So i hope everyone is havin a great time, and learn to luv what truly matters, cuz it can be taken away at any moment. instead of "i wish i could have" lets make some " im glad i did" luv u kurt, cant wait to see u when i get there :)


take care everyone

kat :) =P

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Kurt, Nirvana, and the music they produced is amazing and important to so many people, including me.

Thank you, Kat, for doing this. I always remember this date, and it's wonderful to see that I'm not the only one.