Thursday, September 25, 2008

Got my goodies


Hi Everyone! I got home from school yesterday to find a box from my buddy. She must have read my mind cuz there were 2 skeins of Ella Rae wool, the lys got that in recently and I wanted to try it. There were also some cute stitch markers, they are like shrinky dinks!(remember those). And flavored lip gloss in diner flavors. Some report covers which will be good for protecting my patterns. And the coolest thing I've ever seen, a szechuan scarf. It is a ball of bulky wool in a chinese food container with knitting needles sticking out of the top like chopsticks. I almost don't want to make the scarf cuz it looks so cool.


My secret buddy didn't let me know who she was but gave me some clues and I managed to figure it out. It is Imen Stitches! Thank you so much for the goodies, i can't wait to see what you send next.
OH! i almost forgot it was all packed in this really cute tote bag. I used it today for my schoolbooks.


Peace out bitches!


2 comments:

kikibowns said...

What awesome goodies! I love the color of the yarn in the container.

sunneshine said...

Wow, what a great package!! I love watching everyone get spoiled!!