Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Contest Entry

I confess, I had to youtube all these songs. I knew the Foo Fighter's one, but didn't realize it was the Foo Fighter's. I'm losing my punk cred.

#1 - Avett Brothers "Die, Die, Die"
Knitty's Yorick for obvious reasons.

#2 - Foo Fighters "Best of You"
Someone got the "best" of me. This project has the most faves of all my ravelry projects, but I had to give it away b/c it didn't fit me.


#3 - Social Distortion "Untitled" (song #3 off of While Light, White Heat, White Trash)
Charlotte and Samantha
for three reasons:
The song is about friendship and the pattern is Best Friend by Kristin Goedert, and the projects are white, like the album title, and I couldn't find any untitled knitting patterns.

1 comment:

Life Junkie said...

Yorick is way cool! I left it up on the screen and my seven year old wandered in and was impressed too!