Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Two packages from my pal!




OK. I feel very well taken care of! My swap partner, Obsidian Kitten, sent me a package last week containing some very cool cards and vintage postcards. Amazing, righ? Then, yesterday I received the contents shown in the second picture! I feel so lucky to have such a talented, generous and thoughtful swap partner. I will post later on my blog (I have trouble with blogger on my mac and do better on a PC which I can use at work). Thanks Obsidian Kitten! You are bloddy brilliant!

AND GET BETTER SOON! I JUST READ YOUR BLOG AND HOPE YOU ARE DOING BETTER!

1 comment:

Obsidian Kitten said...

you totally rule! i got your package last week and am *finally* back online to let you know. i am so busy knitting that gorgeous sea silk yarn into a camisole i don't even wanna stop and get on the puter, lol

will post pics tomorrow, honest. what a glorious package though, thank you thank you thank you!