Friday, August 3, 2007

Sunne, you're a great pal

My package arrived and beautiful it is too! Only a small pic I'm afraid as Blogger was playing up! Anyway, there was 2 skeins of Buffy the Vampire Slayer yarn, 2 skeins of Cotton Iroha by Noro in greens, pinks and some blue. Some lovely dark chocolate, skull stitch markers made by Sunne herself and some black head voodoo stitch markers also made by her and they are fantastic! 2 Vintage Tailor cotton drawstring bags, one of which has a project in it already and a great zippered case just right for travelling or for notions. There were 5" bamboo DP N's of size 2, which is great cos my size 2's are very long and get in the way when I use them for socks. Magazines that I didn't have, a vintage book, a notebook, a set of skull transfers and a great card. I'm sure I left something out cos I feel super-spoiled. Thank you again Sunne!

No comments: