Friday, June 8, 2007

thank you Shannon!

This post will be quick because I am on my way out the door to visit a friend then to the beach with my mom for a week (no internet). Then I'm MOVING to Houston from my mom's house in Birmingham, AL & stopping along the way to visit my pal - Shannon - who is spoiling me rotten & I'm loving it.

The pictures are crappy because it's storming a little outside which is EXCELLENT because we've had a bit of a drought here.

First we have some Noro Silk Garden in colorway 247 - I'm going to make a scarf this next week - I'll post here when it's done. :)

Homemade soaps (black tea !), lotion bar (dark chocolate) & lip butter - YUM-O!

Rebecca home knitting magazine (lots of great patterns) & some notecards & stationary & such.


Thank you Shannon!

No comments: