Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Pal is Wonderful and I am slow in posting.

I've been lax in posting my awesome package that I received from my punk rock gift exchange secret pal Lindsay. The package is lovely and it helped to cheer me up a bit when I am so down and depressed about my doggy.

punk rock gift exchange

Lindsay included some incredible Frog Tree Merino. It is so so so soft. I want to just squish my face in it! Then there is a skein of Scarlet Fleece Painted Merino. It's a hand-dyed yarn in the colorway "I See Red!". The colors are just so beautiful in it. I love it. There was also a cute bee tape measure, sour patch kids, and a box of sprees. The little pin that is clipped on the the Scarlet Fleece is one that my pal designed herself. It's fabulous! Finally, because my pal is just so wonderful she sent me a book off my wishlist! The book is Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I had read some of Richelle's other books and I know I am going to love this book too. So as anyone can surely tell, I love my package!

punk rock gift exchange

No comments: