Monday, October 1, 2007

Amidala Rocks!

My box arrived with lightning speed today! It was an amazing box!!
There was beautiful Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn - in this really pretty purple/red colorway! And the Favorite Socks book - how did you know that I was sock surfing Ravelry yesterday and everything I loved was from that book?? DPN holders, a beautiful purple silk project bag, some notebooks (I have I notebook problem - I love 'em!), tatoos, and an amazing little shopping bag that folds up into nothing (would also double as a good project bag - hehe). I love it all! And I am so excited to start a new pair of socks - Embossed Leaves, Mock Cables, so many choices!! My pal is Knit-Kat! Thank you so much!!
And we have the same favorite candy bar!

Happy Knitting and Spoiling!!

3 comments:

kasiaiscarly said...

ooh, very jealous. that book is AWESOME. i have the library copy and it is much overdue. . . but 10cents a day is a small price to pay to finish at least my first pair of socks (undulating rib!)

Shadkitty said...

That rocks!! Oh, and can I mention how ironic it is that you got my spoilee from the last round? Good times. :)

sunneshine said...

That is pretty funny! To do the pairings I divide everyone into groups for their preferences and mr.sunneshine picks names out of the hat - so somehow we are all closely linked by the universe...