Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's Here!



My box arrived last night! Yippee! My spoiler is Knitting Knut and she is more awesome than words! In my box were two skeins of Lorna’s Laces sock yarn in the Hawaii colorway (hey! I used to live in Hawaii…how’d you know?!) – it is a beautiful combination of vanilla, purple and turquoise – it looks like an orchid. A hugely yummy (and huge) skein of Scarlet Fleece hand dyed fingering weight in the Purple Mountain colorway (hey! I love mountains…how’d you know?!) – the color is a combination of rich plums to an almost deep blueberry color. Also included were a gummy tongue, a skull magnet/bottle opener and a little 1” x 1” compressed square that you add water to and it becomes a Pirates of the Caribbean towel. Cool! (We’ll be conducting that experiment at work for sure!) Finally, a bag of German Black Forest truffle squares…totally delicious dark chocolate with a touch of cherry to it…I have always loved chocolate cherry anything so this is a real treat!

Thank you so very much Cheryl! I love everything and can’t wipe the smile off of my face! A more verbose version of this will be available on my blog. (and maybe I’ll use even more exclamation points)….ehhh, here's a few more for good measure. !!!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You are very welcome, so glad you liked everything! Box No 2 is already in progress...