Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Got my package!!!

Yahoo! My pal is awesome :)

I got my first package yesterday, all the way from the NETHERLANDS! That just totally rocked my socks off, lol.

What did I get? Well, first of all, everything was wrapped up so pretty and it was so fun guessing what things were by squishing them :P



Then, upon tearing madly into all the packages, this is what I got!



The book, "Knitting Lingere Style," which I have been wanting for awhile now. Totally awesome patterns inside *happy dance* A skein of Opal sock yarn, which is sooo soft :) Some mystery candies that I believe will be strawberry because they have strawberries on the label, lol and some orange and green stitch markers. Yay!

Thank you so much, my pal. You're awesome and I love my goodies :)

No comments: