Thursday, May 31, 2007

Best Pal!!

So everything is winding down and final packages are arriving! I am so impressed and thrilled with how great you all have been to each other! Looking through all the donated prizes (and there are still a couple on the way) there are three amazing prizes for best pals. Until I get the last of the donations, I will not post the best pal prizes, so you will just have to take my word on it :)

I have been trying to figure out how to honor those pals who are the "best" and here is what I have come up with. All three prizes will be drawn out of the Shriner's Jeep Patrol hat by mr.sunneshine on June 12th. To nominate your pal, send me an e-mail with your name and blog and their name and blog and TWO sentences on why your pal rocked your world! I must have this information by June 10th at midnight Denver time. I know two sentences is not enough space, but you have 11 days to craft these two sentences. On June 11th, I will cut and paste a post with all the nominees and the two sentences glorifying their gift giving/friendship/best-ness for all to read. If you send me more then two sentences, I will cut/paste it down to two sentences - and don't try to submit crazy paragraph long run-ons either, the Nuns in grade school taught me how to edit those down, too. June 13th, I will post the winners and the prizes that they won (and e-mail them to verify their address).

I am still working out the future of prge - but there will be a future! I am thinking a one month, not secret summer exchange, then doing another long one this fall. If you have any suggestions/comments, feel free to post them here or send me an e-mail.

Happy Knitting!!

2 comments:

Obsidian Kitten said...

you did a great job with the xchange, sunne! i'm glad you want to did it again, it's been fantastic!

roxtarc said...

yeah... three cheers for sunne on this! i also think it's great to do some mini exchanges... ;)