Thursday, July 5, 2007

PRGE business

Hello to all the PRGE mini-ers out there!

Sign ups close tomorrow, so if you know anyone on the fence, tell them to get their sign-ups in! It really does look like a great group, so far! Matches will be out on July 7th, so please be a nice pal and contact your spoilee when you get your pal. This is not a secret swap and you will be spoiling the person who is spoiling you. All the more reason to be a great pal!

Now down to business, there are some leftover buttons from the last PRGE, but I think this swap deserves its own mini- button. This is really not my area - so if anyone would like to donate a button, we can replace the old PRGE ones with something fresh!!

Also, due to popular demand I am going to add a perks listing to the side of the prge blog. I am going to affer 20% off anything in my etsy shop to PRGE participants. I know that there are a lot of you with etsy shops (or other shops) if you would like to offer a discount to PRGE members or just be listed in the sidebar, please send me an e-mail with your offer if there is one and the link to your shop. Please no posts about things that you are selling. I will do one big post on Wednesday with all the links and offers and put up a sidebar for easy linking then.

Finally, I will post the contest on Saturday! And the contest prizes!!
Thanks for playing!!

1 comment:

Obsidian Kitten said...

i'll offer 10% off in my shop to anyone playing in the mini.

also i just posted my q&a's at my blog.

woohoo lessus dance!