Wednesday, July 11, 2007

CONTEST!!

Sorry, I am delinquent with the picture of the prize, but...

Its time for the PRGE(mini) contest. I have racked my brain for a non-repeat contest and here it is...
( small print - Please post your contest entry by July 20th, one winner will be drawn out of the Shriner's Jeep Patrol hat on the 22nd!)

Why knitting makes me punk... That is the contest - be creative, pictures are encouraged. If there is one outstanding entry (in my opinion) - I have enough goodies for two prizes...

On to official business -
O'Kitten was our only donater (not sure if that is a word, but...) of buttons - they will replace the old buttons by the end of the day... And a hearty round of applause to O'Kitten!!

There were three etsy shops that are offering discounts to PRGE(mini) members:
www.obsidiankitten.etsy.com - 10% off your purchase
www.lotusyarns.etsy.com - 10% off your purchase
www.sunneshine.etsy.com - 20% off your purchase
To redeem any of these offers, please make your purchase through etsy, but do NOT pay etsy's paypal - an invoice will be sent to you reflecting the discount.
The links to these stores will be in the sidebar for easy clicking! (if anyone else would like to be added, shoot me an e-mail and I will get you up too!

Thanks for playing everyone!!

No comments: