Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Requiem's Questionnaire

Hi! This is Requiem. I'm excited to get this gift exchange rolling. And yes, I am a member of Ravelry. Here's my questionnaire! It is now on my new blog at http://requiemsramblings.blogspot.com

1. Why did you join PRGE? - I love to get packages from other places and I like giving gifts.
1.a. Have you done other swaps? Are you doing other swaps right now? - No, this is my first one.
2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related) - music, rollerderby, horseback riding, pugs
2.a. Do these things allow any hints into your personality for your punk pal? - yep!
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet? - a pirate teacozy, derby legwarmers
3.a. What do you tend to make with knit/crochet? - hats, scarves, fun novelty things
3.b. What do you hope to make (or complete that you have started) someday? - my super long grey cable scarf
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday? Why? - treats, interesting yarn, something from the place where my buddy lives, patterns, trinkets
4.a. What do you hope to never see in a swap box again (or ever)? - I'm not sure. This is my first swap!
5. What are your three favorite yarns? - anything aplaca, tweed, chunky What are your three least favorite yarns? -
5.a. Do you like solid, self-striping, or multi-colored yarns? - I like them all
5.b. What are your favorite colors? What are your favorite colors to knit with? - green, red, blue
6. What are your five favorite delicacies? - chocolate, wine, cheese, ice cream, great shoes
6.a. What yarn do you hope to one day try and why? - angora - because I have never made anything with it!
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures? - the history channel, ice cream
7.a. What are your favorite tv or movie charactors? - Michael Corleone
8. What are the five things you look forward to every week? - derby, friday, hanging out with my mom, cuddling my dog
8.a. What do you do during your week (ie - work, take care of three kids, race walk)? - work, derby
9. What do you collect? - vinyl records
9.a. What collects you? - ?
10. When is your birthday? - Jan. 2nd
10.a. What is your favorite holiday and why? - Halloween - I love to dress up
11. Do you have any wishlists? - not really
11.a. Do you have a "favorites" collection anywhere that your pal should know about?
12. Do you have any allergies or health related conditions that your pal should know about? - no
12.a. What drives you nuts? - screaming, unruly children
13. What do you do for work and what do you do for fun? work - learning assistance teacher, fun - go to shows
13.a. What would you do if you knew you could not fail? - be a veterinarian
14. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?
14.a. Are you excited for the contests or will you just pretend that they do not exist? - looking forward to them

No comments: