I am on raverly as Arika.
1. Why did you join PRGE? - It looks like a swap that is well suited to me.
1.a. Have you done other swaps? Are you doing other swaps right now? - I have done one other swap once, but this is the only swap I am doing at the moment.
2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related) Rockabilly, pinups, Swallows, Cherries, skulls.
2.a. Do these things allow any hints into your personality for your punk pal? Of course
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet? Skull Socks, baby sweaters, Knitting that I mixed with beads, or when I knitted with silver.
3.a. What do you tend to make with knit/crochet?3.b. What do you hope to make (or complete that you have started) someday? I tend to make baby clothes, I hope to make my self a sweater that I could be 100% happy with.
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday? Why? Loads of surprises, things that hopefully seem right for me.
4.a. What do you hope to never see in a swap box again (or ever)? Gum, I don't chew gum. Religious items, I can appriciate others religions I just don't wish this to be in a swap box.
5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns? I love natural fibers, alpaca, lambs wool, and cottons. I am not a huge fan of acrylic or polyesters.
5.a. Do you like solid, self-striping, or multi-colored yarns? All three work for me. I tend to knit with solids.
5.b. What are your favorite colors? What are your favorite colors to knit with? Black, blues, purples, pinks, reds and black. Did I mention black? Please no yellows or orange.
6. What are your five favorite delicacies? chocolate coved cherries, icecream, dark chocolate, ketchup flavoured potato chips.
6.a. What yarn do you hope to one day try and why? artist fleece, I just can't bring my self to buy it for my self.
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures? Shopping, Shoes, Icecream
7.a. What are your favorite tv or movie charactors? I don't have cable so I don't watch much TV. I really liked Natalie Portman's Character in the movie 'Closer'.
8. What are the five things you look forward to every week? Fridays, days off, the feeling of acomplishment with my job, time with my guy, knitting on my breaks.
8.a. What do you do during your week (ie - work, take care of three kids, race walk)? Work, Bootcamp, Knit, learn to roller skate, knitting group, friends, hanging with my guy.
9. What do you collect? Kitchy lunch boxes, Blythe dolls and accessories, items with cherries or swallows on them.
9.a. What collects you? Books
10. When is your birthday? April 15th
10.a. What is your favorite holiday and why? Hmmm St.Patricks day. It is one wicked party in Ireland.
11. Do you have any wishlists? well my own one day wish list is cashmire wool, a drop spindal
11.a. Do you have a "favorites" collection anywhere that your pal should know about? Nope
12. Do you have any allergies or health related conditions that your pal should know about? I do not
12.a. What drives you nuts? People in crowds that just randomly stop, as if they aren't in the way.
13. What do you do for work and what do you do for fun? I work for the provincial government, for fun I love to create, listen to music and spend time with all the special people in my life.
13.a. What would you do if you knew you could not fail? Play the lottery
14. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here? I have two cats, so I do hope your not allergic. I do try to keep them away from my yarn but its a little like bailing a boat out with a tea spoon.
14.a. Are you excited for the contests or will you just pretend that they do not exist? I'm totally excited!