Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hello Punks,


Hello Punks,
All the pals should be out! A huge thank you to mr.sunneshine for helping with the assigning duties. Its nice that he allows me to have some surprises too!

If you don't have a pal, please let me know! And if you have a problem with your pal - e-mail me sooner, rather than later!

I am not having a what have you knit that is punk contest this time, so I am showing off my new gloves. If we get the six inches of snow that we are supposed to tomorrow, I will actually get to wear them!! Woot!

I am so glad so many of you have said hello!! Please share ravelry names - what better way for your pal to get to see what you have, and what you have knit, so they can really spoil you well! My Ravelry name is sunneshine

Finally, If anyone would like to make a button for this exchange - that would be amazing! Its been quite a while since we had a new one!!

Thanks for playing and happy knitting!!

No comments: