Monday, March 10, 2008

ADMIN NOTE

Hi All!!
It looks like we have the most organized group yet! YEAH!! I will be posting the first contest on Thursday - its a dual contest, so you and your pal will play together, even though you don't know who your pal is yet... very tricky...

Also, we need a PRGE button! I am really not so computer savy - so if there is anyone who would like to make one, I would love to post it. And remember (in case we actually get a button) steal the button not the bandwidth!!

I almost forgot... If you have an etsy shop and you would like to offer PRGE'rs a discount please post it and I will add you to the sidebar! If there is any special instructions that they need to get the discount, let us know in the post!!

oh, and got to Ravlery and join the group that Pseudobunny started!!
Rock on... and Happy KNitting!

2 comments:

DAWN said...

Ooo, a couples contest. Sounds intriguing.

Cheryl said...

I am trying to email my pal but my emails are being sent back with a note I need approval but it won't let me fill out approval form...