Saturday, February 17, 2007

Invites are out.....

Hello!! I sent out the invites to become a blog author today! If you didn't get one, please let me know and I will try again -- I may have spelled your e-mail wrong....... I am trying to keep this blog un-cluttered till the blog starts, so anyone else who is interested can find the rules and whatnot easily. So please hold off authoring posts till March 1st.....

I am asking everyone to become a blog author so that you can post your gifts on the blog -- or at least post a link from this blog to yours so that everyone can see what you got - and your gifter gets a bit of glory (and a THANK YOU) for such a great gift!! Same thing with contests, post your entry on this blog or link this blog with yours so that all can see your creativity.

Also, there may be punk/rock/or gift related things that you would like to share with all..... And that is what we are here for, FUN!!

PRGE Questionaire will be posted by next friday - please have it up on your blog by March 4th! Questions, problems, comments, suggestions - leave them here or e-mail me!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for taking this on....I can't wait for the fun to begin