Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sunneshine is AWESOME!


I got my first package from Sunneshine the other day and she picked out the PERFECT stuff for me. You have quite the intuition for this, lady! A nice thick chunky black cotton for the rad hat pattern she sent, a cute little felted beaver guy kit (cuz I'm a felting virgin), a hot handmade needle case that I was just realizing I needed and very happily filled up, pus a knitting journal to keep track of it all. My little man immediately seized on the felted beaver: "What IS this, Mommy? Is it for me? I think it's for me. Make it. Make it for me right NOW, Mommy!"
I'll be posting again with the results as soon as I make these awesome projects happen! Can't wait! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Sunne!


2 comments:

sunneshine said...

So glad that you are enjoying it!! Can't wait to see the little beaver!

DAWN said...

To funny about your son. So have you started it yet? come on, get to it. ;)